Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default In Mobile Age, Sound Quality Steps Back

On Thu, 13 May 2010 06:16:45 -0700, Arny Krueger wrote
(in article ):

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

That takes care of the studio monitors. What were the
"big 'uns"?

I'm not sure I want to say, all things considered.

And what were the musical selections,

I didn't keep records.

sources,

CDs

and other equipment used?

Good enough stuff so that it doesn't matter if you are rational about audio.

And what type of rating system?

Informal

And was it blind or double-blind?

I'm not sure whether the person operating the comparator knew. To be safe,
let's say single blind. It's speakers! They sounded different!

So, when people try to hold you to the same rules of evidence wrt to opinions
about sound, to which you hold everybody else, we find that you don't even
hold yourself to those same rules of evidence to which you hold everybody
else! I see. Not a very convincing argument, Arny 8^)