Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Audio Goodies Audio Goodies is offline

Default New Production Tube Suggestions?

For the 12AX7/ECC83, I really like the Sovtek 12AX7LPS.

As for 6V6 and 5U4GB tubes, I still find them plentiful in NOS and
haven't purchased/tried the new production types.

If your looking for the quad of 6V6 tubes to be "matched", then
current production JJ's are probably the way to go. I've used JJ
products for sometime and have always been pleased with them.

Kelly

On Aug 7, 10:54 am, Ty Unes wrote:
I'm looking to replace the tubes in my 6v6 amp with NEW production tubes.
I wanted to know from you more seasoned audiophiles, what tubes you would
recommend.

My price point suggests JJ/Tesla tubes but I would consider other
suggestions.

Tubes in question a

4 x 6V6
3 x 12AX7