Ty Ford

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:44:30 -0400, Hal Laurent wrote
(in article ):

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message

Ty may have Voice Over credentials, but he was one hell of a DJ on WHFS 30
years ago. Excellent show day after day.

And even earlier than that on an AM station in Baltimore (I think the call
letters were WAYE, but that was a long time ago and I've lost a lot of brain
cells since then. :-))

I daresay the DJs of today would
wonder how a single DJ could do such a great job without a corporate
playlist.

I'd bet the DJs of today wish they could work without a corporate playlist.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Hal,

Yes it was WAYE; just before I went to WHFS and then a stop at WLMD (Laurel,
MD) in 1976 after WHFS where Bob Showacre (Bob Here) and Lopez and I worked.
It was a progressive country format. I seem to have finally gotten the radio
bug out of my system, but you never know about flashbacks.

Being able to play ANYTHING you wanted didn't come without a responsibility.
"To live outside the law you must be honest. I know you say that you agree.
But where are you tonight sweet Marie"...Bob Dylan.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com