Ty Ford

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:56:20 -0400, Roger W. Norman wrote
(in article ):

"The Horta" wrote in message
.. .
Ty Ford wrote in
:

Last time I heard..
1. You need at least one agent.
2. Even if you get the gig this time, you'll have to
reaudition the next time for the same client.

I'll take that as coming from the horse's mouth. I guess you have a
little experience in these matters ;-)

Brendan

Ty may have Voice Over credentials, but he was one hell of a DJ on WHFS 30
years ago. Excellent show day after day. I daresay the DJs of today would
wonder how a single DJ could do such a great job without a corporate
playlist.
--
Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

Why thanks Roger! It was a different time. Nobody today gives a ****. It was
one of those once in a lifetime opportunities. Right place, right time.

We had much magic there in the early 1970s. A staff of devoted musicologists;
Josh, Cerphe, David, Damian, Weasel, John Grooms.

I sort of chuckled when I heard the last iteration of tag line the evolved
station was using..."The Legendary HFS"

Nice to be known for something creative.

I'm looking at a college station Wed up here in Baltimore. They netcast.....
I still have 39 feet of vinyl.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com