dave weil

Default Bad scientist ALERT!!!

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:58:05 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

BTW Bob, ever have the living crap beaten out of you? I mean really
and physically. I mean hospital time. If not, some of that might
increase your tolerance for a little verbal abuse in a forum
well-known within the Usenet audio groups for verbal abuse.

I make note of this, in case Mr. Wheeler wishes to depose me for the
trial.

You could take my comments autobiographically, but of course that would take
some spice out of your life, wouldn't it?

Damn - you ****ed someone off enough to where they put you in the
hospital? Shouldn't that tell you something about the way you interact
with people?

Those of us who have heard the infamous "telephone conversation with
the devil" have realized that you are much like the way you are here
in real life.

I'd be looking deep within and try to lighten up a little.