Arny Krueger

Default Bad scientist ALERT!!!

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

[snip]

...lots of technical comments.

But then, great minds do not call innocent people pedophiles.

Tell that to all the people who've called me a pedophile either
directly or by implication dozens and even 100's of times. They
rather obviously think they are really smart. They are about as
smart as you calling me deaf.

I note that in the above, Arny apparently believes that "two wrongs
make a right."

Or, I apparently believe that the wise man tolerates a little abuse
in his life.

I note that Bob won't admit his culpability in raising the flame
level in this major thread. You see in Bob world it's always
somebody else's fault.

BTW Bob, ever have the living crap beaten out of you? I mean really
and physically. I mean hospital time. If not, some of that might
increase your tolerance for a little verbal abuse in a forum
well-known within the Usenet audio groups for verbal abuse.

I make note of this, in case Mr. Wheeler wishes to depose me for the
trial.

You could take my comments autobiographically, but of course that would take
some spice out of your life, wouldn't it?