Mike Rivers

In article 1 writes:

I've already gotten my 12 month for $1200 out of my Mackie SDR 24/96, and
it's still going strong. I use it to capture tracks on location and bring
them back for processing on the DAW.

Does you book offer anything useful on the SDR?

Sorry, no. The SDR is a totally different animal from the HDR and MDR
and it would require a book on its own. However, the manuals for the
SDR are pretty much up to date and they're so simple inside that
anyone inclined to do something like swap out the disk drive can just
do it.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )