Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Loudness Wars

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 12:36:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
JackA wrote: "Also, I tend to think of loudness in more than one way. In other words,
many artists added instrument after instrument to create a greater dense sound.
This density I feel is a form of loudness, since you don't have
to have greater amounts of amplitude, just less quiet spots. "

Correct. That is one form of loudness. For the most part, most modern pop music
is a CONSTANTRUSHOFSOUNDFROMINTROTOVERSETOREFRAINTOBRID GE-
TOOUTRO.

Just chalk it up to lost pride - Made In The USA. With our junk, China is now laughing.

Jack