Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Howard Ferstler Howard Ferstler is offline

Default Ferstler Moves On

wrote:
Howard Ferstler wrote:

Hey, Suckers,

I am about to move on. I dropped by to take a look a while
back and got sucked into "debating" issues with some of you
just like in the old days.

Bull****. You started e-mailing me about a column I wrote three years
ago, and then you freaked out when I didn't respond to you, so you came
trolling here.

So when will you be "moving on" to another plane of existence, and stop
bothering people who are still leading productive lives?

Boon

I did not freak out. I saw the internet column and decided,
because my name had been mentioned, to send you a note.

We "debated" for a while via email, and then, after you
realized that you were not able to back up your claims about
the LP record and tube amplifiers (because they are silly),
you had a filter installed that would cause your server to
reject messages by me. "I don't want to hear the truth,"
says you.

What a medieval attitude you have.

Howard Ferstler