Phil Allison

Well.. I've worked on 1492 different 147 and 122's in my life, but I never
noticed It!!

** How idiotic.

Must be the result of top posting all your experiences.

100% cathode feedback. It that the offical name for it?

** Dunno - but 100% of the speaker voltage is being used as negative feed
back to the cathodes in both in these examples.

........... Phil

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

Has anyone ever seen this topology covered in any text?

** What: Ultralinear with 100% Cathode Feedback ?

I would like to learn more about how to use it.
What are the benefits, and what's required of the transformer??
I like the idea having the transformer in a feedback loop with the 6550.
Any comments? anyone used it before?

view schematic he

http://www.nashaudio.com/Public/6550_OUT.pdf

** See:

http://www.kbapps.com/audio/schemati...7poweramp.html

Leslie amps used the same basic idea decades ago.