King George

Default Component Speakers vs. Coaxial

Goodday all!

I have been in the car stereo buying group as of late, and I currently
own a Chevy Malibu (unfortunetly nicknamed the mom mobile by my
friends). I am looking to replace the stock speakers and I have been
wondering if any of you know if it would make more sense to just
replace the factory speakers, or to go all out and get component
speakers with seperate mids and highs.

If i went with component sets, should I have them professionally
installed, or is it fairly simple to do with limited tools?

Has anyone noticed a sound quality difference between the two? I
mostly listen to punk music, so I'd like to have the music fairly
clear. Thanks