Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

Well, I may not have the right idea on your uploader yet. I uploaded my
music clip, but then how do I send it to the group? It just vanished into
the cloud somewhere.

Oh well. I have Yousendit as well, so I uploaded it to them, and what they
do is send me or whatever recipient an email with the download link. So
let's see if this works:

https://www.hightail.com/dl?phi_acti... 7a05d925f2bf

Some day I may learn how to use Tinyurl, but for now let's just see if that
works.

This is not intended as an example of the highest level of recording arts
and sciences. It is just my first outing to my concert band for this year.
This was a cold read from a new piece, West Side Story, which they have
decided not to do on concert day anywat. I am using my Three Card(ioid)
Monte technique for the first time, recording thru the Yamaha mixer to the
Tascam DR-07, editing in Audition and compressing to MP3 at 224 k. Comments
welcome, scathing criticism not so much.

Gary Eickmeier

"Gary Eickmeier" wrote in message

"Tobiah" wrote in message
I made you a little uploader. RAP, feel free
to share files here. Just don't abuse it please.

http://tobiah.org/rap_upload/

Tobiah

I have been thinking about that - might be good for us all to do
occasionally. What site do people use for just general file up and
downloading - Dropbox? Yousendit? I have tried Google Drive and I hate
it.

Thanks Tobiah. At the moment, my computer seems to have a gremlin in it
that causes the CD and DVD drive doors to open and not shut. Some virus or
app that got downloaded. I may still be able to MP3 some sound section for
upload, but I am concentrating on fixing the computer right now.

Gary