Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Remixing Tip #2

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 12:08:09 PM UTC-5, John Williamson wrote:
On 16/02/2015 16:44, JackA wrote:
SOUND AWFUL? How about I send you multi-tracks, I'd LOVE to hear your mix.
It's funny, everyone, well not really, but many usenet people say my mixes sound poor. But outside of usenet, others think they sound great!!

Shrug The *professionals* you ask on here don't like them, and they're
possibly listening on good sounding systems and are used to listening
critically. Are the others that you claim to like them listening on
decent sounding systems or on laptops, earbuds and phone speakers, and
do they make a living working with sound?

I do not hear any of their audio work, professional or not. I am not shy.
I do not ask for opinions on my mixes; I know what sounds best.

Jack :-)

Jack

--
Tciao for Now!