Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

Default In Mobile Age, Sound Quality Steps Back

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Audio Empire" wrote in message

So, when people try to hold you to the same rules of
evidence wrt to opinions about sound, to which you hold
everybody else, we find that you don't even hold yourself
to those same rules of evidence to which you hold
everybody else! I see. Not a very convincing argument,
Arny 8^)

I do find it hard to communicate with people who do not understand that
the
scale of audible differences among speakers and speaker cables are vastly
different.

You can still have bias when comparing speakers, Arny, which is why the
questions are in order. I notice you haven't answered my follow-on
questions which are highly germane to your conclusion.....who was sponsoring
the test, and what types of listerners/with what listening references were
doing the evaluation?