Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default ALLISON=COUNTESS

Really Bret,

Your last post does have a certain ring of mysogyny about it.

C#$T is a wonderful furry critter worth visiting with the dip stick
from time to time unless attatched to an expensive and or neurotic
sheila.

Calling Allison equal to something basically desirable is counter
productive.
Doing so with such vibrant repetivness makes you sound like a chook....

And BTW, Allison is right about MusicMan amps, when they blow, they
really blow, and make a mess of things.

After struggling to fix a couple, I saw that the Musicman could have
been better
designed if you really insist on having have a grounded grid output
stage.

Frankly, why anyone would ever bother using squalid state to drive the
cathodes
of a pair of output tubes with grounded grids is a mystery. Its a real
bull**** idea.

Guitar amps should be kept as simple as possible.

The best one I heard was a home built one by a guy who is a physics
professor
at the ANU and he used 2 x 6V6 outputs with 75% UL connections by
mistake
because he didn't understand the significance of the UL tap position
of things from his junk box, then he'd figured that another 6V6 in
triode
with an IST would make a nice driver/phase inverter, and he was right.
He didn't get much power but the sound was warm and wet, ( OK Bret,
****y ),
and magnificent.

I also like ACVox30.......

Musicman is just another amp...

Patrick Turner.

Bret Ludwig wrote:

On Mar 29, 6:46 pm, "Phil Allison" wrote:
"Bret Ludwig Criminal Psychotic Septic Asshole "

The ones I've seen failed the drive transistor and the tubes survived
fine.

YOU clearly have ZERO experience with Music Man amps.

YOU are a KNOW NOTHING CRIMINAL LIAR !!

Bret Ludpig = Another Criminal Psychotic Septic ASSHOLE

The asinine Ludwig cretin has not even the tiniest clue what the real facts
of the matter are.

Nor does he give a **** about that.

Cos he can bull**** the hind legs of a dead donkey.

Just like the oxygen thieving **** is trying to do right now.

**** OFF YANK PIG !!

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

I mean, how many other ways can i say it?