Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Need EL34 grounded-grid curves

"Prune"

Also forgot to add it's for under constant current operation; I need plate
voltage vs cathode voltage.

If such data can't be found, is there a way I can derive it from other
curves?

** The basic plate current V negative grid voltage curves still apply.

Just that with cathode drive, the varying negative grid voltage is actually
a varying positive cathode voltage ( all voltages relative to chassis).

The whole game ( linearity wise) depends on the performance of the actual
scheme used for driving the cathodes - ie how accurately does it convert
the input signal voltage to proportional changes in cathode current.

How about you describe yours ?