Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes
Chevdo

Default IEEE article "I don't really have a replacement career," Morein said. "It's a very gnawing thing."

In article ,
says...

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Sylvan Morein, DDS" wrote ...
Well, that's very obvious, Steve. " is
in
fact my sick son Robert Morein, who's now got a new stalking name as he's
ruined his and MY good name with his antics.

No matter how many times you plonk these sick wackos,
they keep coming back with new aliases. At this point I
don't care if this personage is the guy suffering from some
mental illness in Oz, or if there really is such a person as
"Sylvan Morein, DDS" he comes off as equally sick.

It's Brian L. McCarty. He's been doing this forever. My father has never
been on usenet.

In my experience, the superior collect many inferior detractor during their
travels. While being dogged by such pathetic losers is a good indication
of superiorty, it's unfortunate that these inferior losers can inflict so much
abuse on their superiors via the internet. Sure would be nice if something
could be done about it. I don't have a problem with the communally
re-inforcing dweebs on this group who inevitably malign the superior as
aberrations. It's the occasional inferior loser that comes in contact with a
superior person via the internet (in real life, they wouldn't be as likely to
run into each other in social situations), and proceed to make it their quest
in life to slander and abuse the superior object of their scorn. If they wind
up finding out the superior person's real name, they do serious damage to that
person's employment opportunities. All employers should Google new applicants,
and when they Google me, and see all the obscene slander attatched to my
name, they'll inevitably move on to a less controversial applicant.. So far, I
haven't been able to think of a solution to this problem.