John in Detroit

Thanks, you saved me the trouble of measuring it.

However....... 2.31 is still a long way from 9v when it comes to rock
bands and the like

Malcolm Stewart wrote:
"John in Detroit" wrote in message
news
Malcolm Stewart wrote:

Surely the MD raises the voltage from the 1.5AA cell to something

offering

greater headroom.

You think? I don't!, However that said I've never tried to measure it

Perhaps I will when things settle down a bit

So far, I've measured the "plug-in power" volts at the mic input, and it's
2.31V on my NH900 when running off a nominal 1.2V NiMH cell. What I don't
know is what the general power supply rails are within the NH900.

--
John F Davis, in Delightful Detroit. WA8YXM(at)arrl(dot)net
"Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business"