Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Bob Larter Bob Larter is offline

Default Vintage Pioneer SX-838 receiver- I MISDIAGNOSED !

Readily Visible wrote:
William Sommerwerck wrote:
Big difference between me and your friend, Einstein... no one that I was
asking advice from was stupid enough to hook my gear up to their gear.

It's not enough that someone (me) pokes public fun at his foolishness. You
have to rub it in by calling him stupid, as well.

Your friend wasn't the stupid one.

He didn't fry his gear plugging someone else's gear into it.

Jeez, for someone who can't even spot a dry joint or a grotty relay
contact without help, you sure have one hell of an attitude! I notice
that you didn't act like this *before* your amp was working again.