Margaret von Busenhalter

Default another set of forgeries from google groups.

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the

very
dumbest people on RAO.

Perhaps a far more stupid act just took place...

Perhaps Nate is really locked up in your basement...

Is this supposed to do anything but disgust most people who make the

mistake
of visiting RAO?

Well Mr. Maggie, perhaps you could comment on the incredibly close

time
proximity of your post and the Middiot's most recent post relating

this
matter. We're talking 10 minutes.

Coincidence?

Could be.

Email?

Could be.

Telephone call?

Could be.

Same person?

Could be.

Letsee 10 minutes. Long enough to make a post as Middius,

reconfigure
one's
computer to use a proxy server in another city, and make another

post
under
a different identity, right?

Could be. I must admit you're quite bit smarter than Andrews but then

again,
that is like saying that you are stronger than a mosquito...

Senseless blather. As if knowing how to pervert the internet is some

kind
of
test of strength.

I mean, do you really want to get caught?

Could be.

;-)

Could be.

Time to reload your wetware, Mr. Maggie. You're obviously trapped in a

loop.

Why don't you take a break and take flowers to Nate's grave from all

of
us!

First, send me the flowers, Mr. Maggie. You know the address. You owe

me.

Second, Nate has no grave. His ashes were divvied up among family

members
and distributed at various scenic points across the country. A

mountaintop
in southeast Pennsylvania. A sand dune on the north eastern shore of

Lake
Michigan. A cliff over the Pacific Ocean in southern California.

I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert.

For the sake of decency if nothing else, please leave Arny's dead son out

of
it. You can attack each others opinions, but why do you have to attack

each
other? And that too, in such a tasteless, crass and perverse way?

Arny has made it public domain and enjoys the attention. Besides this "son"
probably never existed. It was likely Arny's publicity stunt to get sympathy
and attention from *someone* at the time and long after. I think you're
mistaking Arny for a real human being with feelings and emotions. Well,
you're wrong. He gets what he deserves.

I lost a really good friend in the WTC and that's made me take a whole new
perspective on life and each other. 'Rest in peace' are not just three

words
written on a stone. They should mean something.

I lost numerous friends there. We should enjoy life while we can!

Cheers,

Margaret