Arny Krueger

Default another set of forgeries from google groups.

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robot clicked:

I think that it has been shown that margaret was the source of

the disgusting
forgeries.

Let me get this straight. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. You
assert "it has been shown" on the basis of a post by Styncho in which
he cleverly figured out that two posts appear to have originated in
the same city?

Which begs the question what small city in Texas

US Census: San Antonio, rank #9, population 1.2 million

Your ignorance is embarrassing and you are obviously not afraid to display

it.

Not at all. There are at least half a billion people who could possibly post
on RAO. 1.2 million is a tiny percentage of that. Quite a coincidence, no?

would ordinarily have two
different buttholes who are this perverted, and want to inflict their
perversions on the same obscure newsgroup?

US Census: Detroit, rank #10, population 1 million

LOL. Why do you think that I live in Detroit?

Hint, I don't and I've said so on this forum a number of times. Phillips,
your co-conspirator should be able to straighten you out Mr. Maggie. In fact
I suspect that he's straightened you out any number of times as it were...

Krueger + Nousaine = Perverted Asshole x 2.

LOL. Why do you think that Nousaine and I live in the same city?

Hint he doesn't and I believe he's said so on Usenet if not on RAO.

Furthermore, where do you get off saying that we are perverts? Mr. Maggie
your perversions are so obvious that you don't even bother to deny them.
Every perversion that has been attributed to me is a fantasy of some
perverted mind someplace, and that has been made clear again and again.

Next.

You're talking total nonsense Mr. Maggie.

Since you seem to be a self-appointed expert and perpetrator of this

kind of
perversion Middius, please give us the benefit of your insights!

How come we only know about *your* suffering, molested, abused and
thoroughly ridiculed family around here? Who got the ball rolling? Heh,

heh,
heh....

It's all fictional, whipped up by some perverts who don't happen to like my
audio politics or those of Nousaine. Ironically Nousaine's alleged
*perversions* are routinely published by the largest audio magazine in the
world.

What ragazine publishes your perversions, Mr. Maggie? Stereophile? TAS? HFN?
Do they go unpublished because they are so trivial and disgusting to the
general public?