"ScottW" wrote in message
news:gf9Re.99619$Ep.29598@lakeread02...

" wrote in message
nk.net...

Everybody who is rational knows that sighted listening for subtle
differences is a waste of time, even you.

I'm gonna have to go into calling BS everytime I see it
but I fear my strength last.

Sighted listening is not a waste time for an individual.
It's only a waste of time if you want to provide irrefutable
proof to others of your ability to perceive difference.

I'm sorry, but sighted listening may indeed be a waste of time--even for an
individual--or it may not be. Trouble is, you have no way of knowing if it
was a waste of time until you double check the results while blinded. :-)

Norm Strong