mike

Default Car Am/Fm Cassette, Reliable 'economical' brand = the ultimate Impossible Dream?

I guess because there's no physical volume indicator, the Blaupunkt

designer
chose to have the volume go down to zero when power is shut off. So you

have
to reset volume whenever powering on. After letting off the clock button,
the display returns to the radio call number when it should stay showing

the
time. There are some other lesser control annoyances.

weird. my blau colorado lets you set what you want the volume to be when you
turn it on, and when you mute it.