Ty Ford

Default Mic Questions

In Article 4oCvb.507$Yt4.137@lakeread05, "Steven Dillon"
wrote:

So far, little has beat the sound I get from a Schoeps CMC641 on acoustic
guitar. I have a short sample of that in the audio archive on my site. I
also have an mp3 of a Gefell M296 omni that really impressed me. See if
that's what you like.

Thanks for the samples. That was good to hear. Were these just the
mics all by themselves (no pre-amp or adding in delay between the
left and right sides)?

Thanks for everything,

Steven Dillon

The solo guitar track .wav is one mic one guitar. The mp3 is one mic one
time recording both voice and guitar. Each mic always requires a preamp.
There are no effects on either track.

Regards,

Ty

**Until the worm goes away, I have put "not" in front of my email address.
Please remove it if you want to email me directly.
For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford