Peter Thomas

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:50:02 GMT, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

I mean, as if "Republican supporter" wasn't a big enough CLUE to point
out that someone favours misleading, inaccurate campaigns.

You inference that the Kerry campaign is somehow not misleading doesn't pass
the smell test.

How many lies told by John Kerry have caused soldiers and civilians to
die, exactly?

I didn't infer the Kerry campaign is "somehow not misleading". What on
earth makes you think I'm a Democrat supporter?

She claims that she never discussed politics with
students and the picture was with other presidents and that there was no
endorsement, just a picture.

Great, she will have sued the school for libel then, won't she? Won't
she?
Er...

A little early to tell.

Well, she'd have at least had a go back in the papers about the
school's response, wouldn't she? Wouldn't she?
Er...

--
pete [at] ¦ "I was so upset
horseshoe ¦ that I cried