Peter Thomas

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:49:02 GMT, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

Pillai-Diaz said McCartney warned her against telling her story to
the
press, saying "it will be beyond [his] ability to help" her if she
did. She told The Post she was not sure if she would return to school
Monday

Did you read this???
http://www.sbschools.org/boe/announcements.php

Yes I did, but it is in direct contradiction with her story, so I don't know
whom to believe just yet.

Er, the bit about the principal not being able to fire her even if he
wanted to, did you read that bit? It's a slight CLUE about who is
telling the truth and who isn't.

I mean, as if "Republican supporter" wasn't a big enough CLUE to point
out that someone favours misleading, inaccurate campaigns.

She claims that she never discussed politics with
students and the picture was with other presidents and that there was no
endorsement, just a picture.

Great, she will have sued the school for libel then, won't she? Won't
she?

Er...

--
pete [at] ¦ "I was so upset