Peter Thomas

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:07:41 +0100, Roger McDodger
wrote:

How do you know there's no cause? There might well be good cause.
There is no cause to prohibit the display of a picture of any President
in a classroom.
Furthermore, there should be no objection to billboards depicting the
president. Like, this sort of thing.. http://tinyurl.com/5fpon

Lovely picture, which room in your house was it taken in?

It's not even an indoor shot. If you're going to try to make a joke,
try to at least make some sort of vague sense.

Yes, he should make jokes such as this one made by your good self:

[begin]
From: Roger McDodger
Newsgroups: alt.music.prodigy-the
Subject: OT: ATTN Peter Thomas..
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:10:20 +0100

"Resturant"
"vegtables"
"classis"

What kind of emporium is this???
[end]

Ha ha ha ha!!! Hilarious, isn't it? We all get it, don't we?

--
pete [at] ¦ "I was so upset
horseshoe ¦ that I cried