View Single Post
  #85   Report Post  
Posted to rec.audio.pro
external usenet poster

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On Sunday, 23 December 2018 01:33:15 UTC+5, Phil W wrote:
:

Yes exactly thats i would have done on a professional level. But now i
have to play with whats provided to me.

. mp4 made of a shaky cellphone camera .. however with the courtesy of
friend here i have managed to get them as mp3 with correct speed. Next am
focusing on FFMPEG to batch convert them to mp4 with just one still pic..
getting close to it now :-) Thanx

Just a totally crazy idea:
if whatever person records with a smartphone - why not simply use a
different app for audio recording instead of making bigger files, that take
longer to send?

Tell that person to try "Audio Recorder" for Android - it´s free and open
source and pretty simple to use. Whoever can use a video recording app, will
be able to use "Audio Recorder" just as well!

At least, it would save you one step of work, since you would not need to
extract audio from mp4 files - with over 600 files, that´s a good amount of
time

You are very right but he had to show me the index of songs which he had manually written on cassette covers so he had to film it in video. Song wording, singer, lyricist & composer names. Now dont say plz that he coud have taken pics of cassettes and sent separately :-) Hes an old man and fled from school education when he was just 10 years old.. being film n music fan he used to wander film studios across various cities of india ..spending all of his daily earning on buying records.. not in touch with modern tech at all. took one week to learn whatsapp :-) so it was really his kindness to send those rare items .. had i asked him to adapt some other techniques or software or apps he might not have even sent these :-) These collectors are very sensitive and have to be handled very carefully.. As regards problem for me to convert these mp3 now i took a logical advice given here by someone to seek solution in a video forum and am happy to share with you the i found a VIDEOHELP forum where some kind persons like you really helped me learn a few commands of FFmpeg and provided various short scripts to resolve this issue within 72 hours..and hopefully i'll be starting uploading on youtube in January 2019 :-) Thanx again for caring. Happy Xmas to all celebrating (Y) Stay blessed.