Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On 22/12/2018 00:28, geoff wrote:

but that website link is not working here.. should i try some free VPN
if the website link gets open on your pc? Have you checked the link?
plz inform.

Works here. Where are you - maybe your government has blocked the
website/region/keywords/whatever where it came from.

I'm in the UK, the site is in Russian, using the Cyrillic alphabet, and
the page I get translates as saying, in effect "This is a placeholder,
as the site is not available due to the owner not paying their rent",
with contact details for the service provider in a number of locations

If you can get in to the actual site, could you grab the home page for
us? Thanks in advance. I may end up having a use for such a program at
some point.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.