Steve Grauman

Default "Modifying" Dynaudio tweets?

What were the symptoms that led him to believe it was grounding out?

I am getting constant feedback from the system. I get noise at low volumes and
when a door is opened while the system is on, I get a massive, strange noise
through all the speakers. Somehow he traced this phenomenon back to the tweets,
but god knows how he made the decision that it's grounding out. Replacing the
Zapco 350 he sold me with a new one made no difference, the deck is not causing
the noise, and neither are the crossovers. I'd really like to get the tweets
replaced (I think they're damaged) but I don't think he'll do it, and come to
find out that he already modified the first pair (without telling me!!) so I
don't think that Dyn will honor a warranty claim on them. I'm screwed, I've got
no cash to replace this system and he refuses to do it.