Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anything to say on Speakons

Les Cargill Lunatic Troll wrote:
=================================

You are kidding right?

No, not at all.

All my PA speaker boxes have Speakon in and out.

That's good.

Most have for a couple of decades. Last century it wasn't so common I
guess.

Something like that. This was prior to 2012 or so. Stuff I've seen
since was powered.

We're not talking about nice PA here - bar band stuff.

** Who is "we" - fuchead.

You are not "we" - cos we are.

The context was hif- & PA systems till you posted you asinine troll.

**** off and Die

..... Phil

But it was
annoying for a while. A lot of these were size-constrained ( and cost
constrained ) so thah would be my guess why they left 'em off.

I did have to convert a very old speaker that had XLR's and phone
sockets only. But that was 80's vintage!

I've never seen XLR for speakers.

--
Les Cargill