Mark Hicks

Default Electro-Voice 664 Cardioid Mic

"Stephen Raiman" wrote in message
om...
Also, I'm in a band
so I might just start toting this mic around with me to gigs and give it

try.

It'd be cool for that. The 664 is all over the place in old concert
videos, with The Beatles using it and such. No matter how it sounds,
it'll look cool with the whole vintage-chic thing going on.

I appreciate all the comments on the mic, guys! Thanks a lot! I did get
the mic going and it does have a nice, clean sound. I can't wait to use it
live. We have a gig Saturday and I think I'm going to take it and give it
a try. The lead singer doesn't know it yet but I have a feeling he's gonna
like it. Thanks again for all the input folks!
-Mark Hicks