Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Microsoft Windows Audio Sample Rate Converter Performance

"mcp6453" wrote in message
Here is some information I really don't understand, but Greg Ogonowski was
talking about it on This Week in Radio Tech (on TWiT), and it sounded
pretty
interesting.

http://www.indexcom.com/tech/WindowsAudioSRC/

It would be interesting to know how much any of this affects people here.

All I know is that I tested about 100 audio interfaces and other products
for my old PCAVTech web site and never once saw anything but ideal
performance from the digital signal path for .wav files from the media
player and other XP system software, that were looped back for rerecording
on the same PC. This was XP SP1 and SP2.