Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

On May 10, 2:21*am, Bret L wrote:
I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't enjoy
using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an IC works,
what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to write
intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

*it's a man thing.

In your world view "real men" belch and fart and scratch their chests
and talk about "pussy".

It's an archaic, Neanderthal thing is closer to your meaning.

You wouldn't understand.

Of course I wouldn't as I have developed further than Neanderthal man.
I also don't understand how anyone could be so stoopid as to believe
in the superiority of one race over another. But some here do. Weird,
isn't it?

But hand me that 9/16s open end over there, will you?

Are you asking be for a 9/16th inch wrench? I don't know what a
"9/16s" is, girlfriend. Anyway, all my stuff is metric. I don't drive
1973 POS rustbuckets like you do. I haven't needed an SAE wrench in
over a decade.

And I'm not a Nazi. So you lose on two counts. LOL!