Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

On May 9, 8:12*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 9, 1:15*am, Bret L wrote:

*Further, I think you are an audio fraud. You have no technical
knowledge and don't want any. Audio is a technical hobby. To you it's
about a fashion statement. Admit that and we'll be able to make
progress.

You're just angry because I spilled the beans about your autism.

And as you know, it's close to futile to expect to make any progress
with an autistic person.

I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't enjoy
using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an IC works,
what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to write
intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

Talk about stoopid!