Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

I care about global warming, and I care about finding out the truth
about it. Proven liars like you need to stop with the useless
propaganda.

In other words, **** off and stopping spamming this newsgroup.

If you find out the real truth and can prove it please let us know.
The fact is AGW is a theory. it does not help its case that the
majority and from what I can tell the vast majority of its proponents
are lousy ****ing communists. I don't like lousy ****ing communists.

Further, I think you are an audio fraud. You have no technical
knowledge and don't want any. Audio is a technical hobby. To you it's
about a fashion statement. Admit that and we'll be able to make
progress.