Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Which tube expert can do custom works?

Ian Iveson wrote:

Eeyore blethered:

I would probably trust Rudy, BTW, and a couple of others
round here least given to self-aggrandising delusions.

Oh right. You'd dismiss the only pro-audio design engineer
posting here.

Your rampant amateurism knows no bounds.

Indeed not. I'm proud to be an amateur, and happy to know no
bounds. Being rampant is icing on the cake.

You're such an amateur that you regularly post complete nonsense here
that anyone who understands even basic electronic theory would find
laughable. You are quite frankly a PEST who messes up serious threads
with faulty ideas and abusive comments. I can't think of even a single
occasion when you've been right about a technical matter.

Unlike your failed products, bounded firstly by failure in
the market, and then by the ruin of your employer.

Failed products ? Some of them sold over 100,000 units. You have a funny
idea of failure.

It seems that Tynan AgviŠr isn't fooled by your posturing.

Graham