J. P. Morris

Mike Rivers wrote:

In article
writes:

That reads very much like some kind of troll, but I'll give you the
benefit of the doubt.

Likewise. And that's all I'll say in terms of a reply. I don't want to
dignify this thread any further with comments about getting down to
the business of recording music.

Well said.

If you don't like Microsoft, use Linux. If you're not smart enough to
use Linux, get a good Ampex or Studer.

Sometimes you just can't win. I hold off mentioning RTR (which is
my preference) to avoid getting pegged as an analogue zealot, but wind
up playing the Linux zealot instead. Sorry about that..

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )

JP Morris - aka DOUG the Eagle (Dragon) -=UDIC=-

Fun things to do with the Ultima games
http://www.it-he.org
Reign of the Just - An Ultima clone http://rotj.it-he.org
d+++ e+ N+ T++ Om U1234!56!7'!S'!8!9!KAW u++ uC+++ uF+++ uG---- uLB----