Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Best equipment for stealth recording for voice (not music)

"R. L. Drake" wrote ...
Mike Rivers wrote:

The other approach is simply to take the bull by the horms, set a
microphone up in the middle of the table and say that you need to
record the meeting because you're physically unable to take notes.
Anyone who objects to being recorded probably would rather you forgot
what they said anyway.

Yeah, I have tried that many times, mostly people might say "uh ...
well
... yeah ... I guess so ..." and then the rest of the meeting goes
like
their mother or the Mother Superior from their Catholic high school is
listening in.

That's not necessarily a *bad* thing in many cases! :-)