Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Mike is offline

Default Best equipment for stealth recording for voice (not music)

On 2007-04-03, Steve King wrote:
"R. L. Drake" wrote:
I'm looking for the BEST stealth microphone I can find, that is optimized
for voice and not music, that I can wear unobtrusively. A wireless pen
microphone, and wireless receiver that connects to the recorder, would be
best, but a wired solution is OK too.

Any suggestions?

I don't know if making such a recording is illegal.

I do. In my state, Indiana, it is not illegal. I think it is illegal in
CA, CT, FL, IL, MA, MD, MI, MT, NH, NV, PA, and WA. If you want some
more detailed info:

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/

--
Mike

There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make
a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 12. -- Dave Barry