Posted to rec.audio.pro
DC DC is offline

Default Best equipment for stealth recording for voice (not music)

R. L. Drake wrote:

I usually wear a wire when I go to business meetings and such, because I
have a poor short-term memory, poor hearing, and arthritis which makes it
hard to write fast. I then take my meeting recording home, listen to it
with headphones while making notes, and then erase the recording.

I long ago gave up on asking people for permission to record, because even
when they give it, which isn't always, they do so only reluctantly, and it
makes them nervous and detracts from the spontaneity and benefit of the
meeting. Instead, I follow the "easier to ask forgiveness than permission"
route.

(Yes, I realize this is illegal in some jurisdictions... I'll jump off of
that bridge when I come to it.)

You're a real charmer.