Posted to rec.audio.pro
Laurence Payne[_2_] Laurence Payne[_2_] is offline

Default Store vinyl vertical? horizontal?

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:35:28 -0800 (PST), TimR
wrote:

Stored horizontally in small piles doesn't sound bad either,
but at some point the weight of a tall pile has to be significant on
the bottom. I don't know what that height would be. One foot? Six
feet?

Significant compared with stylus pressure?

I've had LPs warp, I think in a hot car. It's been a long time!

I left one on a car dashboard on a (rare) hot English summer day. It
curled up into a most interesting shape.