Tony Fernandes

Default "Bright" Dynaudios?

--

Steve Grauman wrote: "I've got nowhere else to put them with serious
modification to the interior of my car."

I used to have a Honda Prelude that I mounted the tweeters behind the stock
speaker grill low on the door. I was able to use metal strips (strips of
metal with large round holes in it) and position the tweeters centered over
the woofers behind the grill (kind of like a homemade coaxial). It worked
out quite nicely. Is this an option for you? Is there enough room behind
the grill? Even if you mounted the tweeter beside the woofer?

Tony

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that
he simply doesn't exist at all? And that we created him so that we wouldn't
have to feel so small and alone. -Eleanor Arroway, Contact