Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

Default JVC RX-515V Receiver - Blown Center Channel

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:00:55 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Thanks for the suggs james!

I also forgot to mention: All the analog gear still WORKS! So I'm in no rush to go out and buy all new stuff thank you very much.

I don't do every ios upgrade Apple issues, i don't get a new phone everytime I'm eligible. I still have a (rather) large tube TV in my living room.. I don't use it to browse the web or order take-out on - I have my i-Devices and land line and cell phones for those tasks.

You could say I'm pretty satisfied. My stuff does what I need it to. Ain't in no rush.

Sounds like you may be using itunes for at least some of your music. The new yamaha receivers do airplay very well when network connected. They show up in itunes with minimal effort. Pick your music and play.