Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Seeking solution for the ganging of long throw Master L/R faders

James Reynolds wrote:

Sometimes when pulling fades I hear the sound taper off to one side or the other near the very end. I've seen hardware cover caps that can cover two faders to gang them physically - but it was many years ago and I cannot find anything like that around now.

I think the best solution is a physical cap of some sort. Does any one else have this problem and if so, what do you do for a workaround?

Some people use a pencil or a piece of dowel. I have a really nice tiebar
that I whittled out of wood with a pocketknife.

You could probably make one with a 3-D printer too.