Posted to rec.audio.pro
James Reynolds[_2_] James Reynolds[_2_] is offline

Default Seeking solution for the ganging of long throw Master L/R faders

Hi Group.

I am seeking a solution for the ganging of my long throw Master L/R faders - I think they are P&G (on a TAC Magnum).

Sometimes when pulling fades I hear the sound taper off to one side or the other near the very end. I've seen hardware cover caps that can cover two faders to gang them physically - but it was many years ago and I cannot find anything like that around now.

I've looked at other solutions like maybe installing a L/R fader with only one stem, but sometimes it is nice to be able to quickly lower or raise one side only.

I think the best solution is a physical cap of some sort. Does any one else have this problem and if so, what do you do for a workaround?

Anyone know where to buy a cap like this?

Thanks!