Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default New vs Old Cars

1. Bratzi wants to cleanse the nation of nonwhites.
2. Bratzi is not a white supremacist.
3. Bratzi *is* a white nationalist.
4. Bratzi is stoopid.

I have no desire to "cleanse the nation of" nonwhites. I just think
whites should be able to associate with, live next to and hire other
Whites if that is their desire. If they want to do otherwise I am not
advocating they be harmed. Free association, not coercion.

I think immigration should be stopped. Period. If it is ever started
again, after the population has adjusted to sane levels, there should
be a great amount of selectivity applied to who comes in.