Arthur Dunger

Default Shure M91ED Phono Cartridge Specs

Ron, that's fantastic, thank you very much indeed!

It's certainly old, it was given to me as a present when I as a teenager
(and that *was* the disco era). I'm actually going to transfer some even
older LP's to my computer - my parent's warm sounding 60's Chet Atkins LP's.

I also found an old Shure M44-7 kicking around. The specs for these are
still available. These things are apparently the standard DJ "scratch"
cartridge. From what I remember the M91ED was a far better cartridge.

Hope you have a happy new year.

Best Regards
Rob