Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Tube/Valve Amp Noise

On Mar 19, 6:47*pm, "keithr" wrote:

Exactly how does your insurance help me if you or someone else uses your gun
to kill me?

You would go out with a nice funeral - and not knowing off-hand what
you do for a living, possibly your family would be better off
financially.

Flipness aside, part of the insurance requirements includes meaningful
locks and separate ammuntion storage. And no, I do not keep hand-guns
other than a decorative but functional very vintage black powder
revolver. The only reasonable home defense weapon is a shotgun - which
has a certain amount of terror-factor as well as greatly reduced
potential for collateral damage. Makes a good club too.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA