Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

On 2014-12-08 04:27:56 -0800, Mike Rivers said:

On 12/8/2014 3:17 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
Instead of reading magazines, I've already published my
much-unanticipated debut single that I made using Garageband, mastered
by Diskmakers and available since September on Itunes, Amazon,
Soundcloud, Spotfiy and C.D. Baby.

Have you paid off the with the royalties Lexus yet?

I didn't write -- or even vaguely imply -- that I had made much money
from the song.

You clearly have a vivid imagination, but poor reading skills, based of
that wild misinterpretation.

Also, that snide sarcastm is impolite.

Tom

Snide sarcasm might seem impolite, but sometimes either hit the mule
upside the head, or send him down the road. I see anyone's entitled
attitude as unworthy of attention. You're getting close to that
category.

Here it is without sarcasm: you seem to me to be lazy in almost every
way except posting here. Not only is it too much trouble to learn to
play an instrument or few, it is apparently too much trouble for you to
study how the resources you desire are assembled. If you have that
litttle learning gumption, expect your fair share of abuse in this
forum. If no one else steps up with that 2 x 4, I will.

Once people have outlined reality for you, as has now been done
repeatedly in this thread, they expect you to have paid some attention
to the valuable advice they have given you freely. So far we are getting
nowhere helping you, because amidst your whining about reading
comprehension, you offer no indication that you have understood much of
what has been told you here.

How about a link to that composition?

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com